- They use only natural and organic ingredients.
- All of their products are locally made in Hawaii, some of the ingredients even coming from an organic farm in Hawaii!
- All of their products are made in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
- They are committed to using only eco-friendly containers! All their products are sold in reusable glass or recycled aluminum containers.
If you follow the Balm! Baby Facebook page you can learn about other ways they are living a more eco-friendly lifestyle and sharing tips with their fans. They recently shared about their switch to not using plastic garbage bags for their trash, how impressive is that?! They don’t just talk the talk, they walk the walk!
- Made of natural and organic ingredients, especially important when putting it on our baby’s bottom!
- Cloth diaper friendly so no worries about staining, build up or repelling issues.
- Multi-purpose! It can be used for so many other things like sunburn, chapped skin, cradle cap, eczema, burns, minor rashes, dry hands, and the list goes on.
- It works great to moisturize my dry, scuffed gardening hands and especially my thumbs that seem to take the brunt of the outdoor work for some reason!
The Shue Bug fits the bill perfectly. Why?
- It is made of all natural and organic ingredients.
- It didn’t melt my toenail polish (yes, of course I tested it!)
- It smells great and with no chemical smell
- The size is perfect to tuck into a day pack or cargo pocket
- It works! Some other natural bug sprays we tried just didn’t work very well but this stuff actually kept the bugs away.
- I feel comfortable putting this on our little nugget and confident about it stopping the mosquitoes from biting her sweet baby skin!
What else is so great about Sanitize Those Hands?
- It is made with natural and organic ingredients
- It kills 99.9% of germs so I can feel confident when using it at work
- My skin feels so soft and silky after using it, almost like I put on a moisturizer!
- The smell is so wonderful, it has macadamia nut oil, lavender and orange oil
- It doesn’t make me sneeze!
- It is the perfect size to stick in my work bag to take to home visits
- It is light enough to carry around and stick in my mama bag when I take our little nugget out in town, especially during cold and flu season.
I love Sanitize Those Hands so much I took it to work to share with my coworkers and they were impressed. We even passed it around the table at our weekly team meeting so everyone could test it out!